wagon of death in towns of oaxaca city

 It is said that the elderly are the ones who have the most contact with experiences of this type in the towns of Oaxaca and they say that their specific time is at 3 in the morning, their sound is chilling and leaves whoever perceives it frozen, they are heard noises of roasted bones, like rattles, the most interesting thing is that they make the closer you hear the noise, the further away the cart is, however if you hear it far away, it will be very close to you

Comments

  1. I didn't know about the noise, you have to be careful!😿

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true! My grandmother told me that in her town they used to hear a lot in the early hours of the morning how this car of death was passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may sound crazy but I would like to listen and live a moment like this, many times I have stayed up until late at night but I have never heard or seen anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can confirm this since my grandmother has many stories that also happen at 3 in the morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny tells the horror stories that are in Zimatlan.

      Delete
  5. The hills always have the best horror stories, it's better to be careful at night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting legend but how scary to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I don't hear those sounds since I'm always home alone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment